8. Fontaine Des Innocents Paris, France
Named for the cemetery site it was built on the Fontaine Des innocents was created by renaissance architect Pierre Lescot and sculpted by Jean Goujon. It was located in the cemetery de Innocents until 1788 when it was moved and it made its way to its permanent location in 1858. The fountain is in the style of mannerists which tend to be tall and thin. The fountain is decorated with plump little boys with wings common to the period.